[NEohioPAL] Are you or do you know a resident of Independence, Ohio? Please read!

Mandy Miller mandymiller121 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 30 05:06:07 PST 2011

Hi there! My name is Mandy Miller and I am handling the marketing end of JW Myers' film acting class company, Route 40 Classes. As you may know, we are doing a class set to start Thursday, December 1 in Akron.
We would love to get the venue changed to the town hall in Independence, Ohio. The problem is, we need an actual resident of Independence to rent the space for us as Independence do not rent to out-of-towners, so to speak.
None of our students are from Independence so we need your help!
Please contact us at route40classes at gmail.com or you can speak with me directly on my cell at 740-463-2928.
I would be most appreciative of any help or advice regarding this matter. Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Mandy Miller
Marketing, Route 40 Classes
www.facebook.com/Route40Classes