[NEohioPAL] Seeking a Business Partner for a Film Company

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Wed Nov 30 09:59:20 PST 2011

Prelude2Cinema is seeking a Business Partner for 2012 who will own a piece of the company in exchange for securing funding. The person should have skills in marketing and a knowledge of the arts. The person will receive a percentage of all funds earned. During 2012, Prelude2Cinema intends to expand and create an online TV station and also create bold independent work and secure work from other filmmakers. We are open to collaborating with other filmmakers, but are interested in seeking a Business Partner who has connections and can help us to grow.

About Prelude2Cinema

Prelude2Cinema is a branded entertainment company that promotes businesses using dramatic productions and creative targeted marketing campaigns. Using an independent TV Series, Prelude2Cinema has promoted local businesses and gathered press in local and national media, which increased the sales and exposure of its clients.

Visit our website for more information- including press articles and our annual report.
www.prelude2cinema.com .

Contact Alex P. Michaels by e-mail me at alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

This is not a solicitation or stock offering, but a search for business partners who will add equity and skills to the company.