[NEohioPAL] Sip into the Holidays on Friday

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 15:13:06 PST 2011

JUST A REMINDER

  October 14, 2011
Contact Info:  Ruthie Koenigsmark, President of stArt Neo &
Commission on Aging Board Member
T:  216.630.6349
E:  rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com

The 4th annual Sip Into the Holidays…. (Just like they did on Pan Am) Benefit will be held on Friday, December 2, 2011 at Local Girl Gallery, 16106 Detroit Avenue, Lakewood.  Our Chinese Raffle will showcase local artists’ work of custom painted glassware and also raffled that evening will be Entertainment, Travel and Holiday themed gift baskets all to benefit Lakewood Commission’s mission to provide quality programming and support for Lakewood’s Senior  Citizens .  This year’s theme is inspired by the new hit TV Show Pan Am, so 60’s style travel attire is suggested.

Would you please help by donating a piece of Art, Gift Basket, Appetizer OR buying a ticket for the benefit?
Established in 1978, the Lakewood Commission of Aging’ mission is to support programs and activities that enhance the lives of older adults by enabling them to live productively and with dignity in our community. Proceeds raised from this event will help underwrite the costs of many programs the Lakewood Division of Aging offers our Lakewood Senior Citizens.
All donors of raffle items will receive recognition in the event program.  Tickets will be $10 presale or $15. day of the event.  We are hoping to sell out this year so buy your tickets today!  You can pick them up at Local Girl Gallery or online at www.startneo.infoby selecting the Donation button.
One of the missions of stArtNeo is to give back to the community by working with nonprofits and artists to support national and local charities by generating awareness through fundraising events.  www.startneo.info

Questions about the event can be directed to Ruthie Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.comor 216-630.6349.