[NEohioPAL] Seeking catalog copy writer and photo-studio production assistant opportunities

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 05:10:46 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm pursuing and making opportunities as a freelance or in-house catalog
copy writer, and photo-shoot assistant (the guy who sets up a bowl of
mashed potatoes to stand in for a bowl of ice cream). I'm unemployed again
and these are fields I always wanted to get into, so I'm reaching out.
Further, as always, I'm still looking for work as a freelance or in-house
copy editor, proofreader or marketing assistant (excluding telemarketing or
spamming).

Offhand, I have to say I'd ease into the copy writing because of my
background in publishing and retail moreso than the photography piece.
That's okay, though, because I'm just exploring at this point.

Here's my LinkedIn URL:
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=153626983&trk=tab_pro

I'm on LinkedIn as Michael A. Miller if the link doesn't take you to my
profile.

I'm on Twitter @tiny_emperor.

Talk with you soon,

Michael A. Miller