[NEohioPAL] MUSICIANS WANTED

Anthony Covatta ascovatta.ac at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 12:41:27 PST 2011

My name is Anthony Covatta. I am a acoustic singer sonwriter from
Cleveland, Ohio music style comparable to Gavin Degraw, Ani Difranco, Dave
Matthews, and more acoustic folk soul genre. I am looking to form a band, I
play rhythm acoustic guitar and sing. I am currently looking for serious
musicians who are interested in recording and performing at gigs. Looking
at about 2 rehearsals a week and various shows that would accommodate all
involved for scheduling. I am seeking a lead guitarist, pianist, drummer
and possibly a violinist/saxophonist either or. Please contact me if you're
serious about this. I already have made a reasonable name for myself
locally and I am just looking to take it to the next level I also already
have regular scheduled paying gigs, just want to expand my own music, and
make more with other artists. Thanks so much, I hope to hear from you.

216-355-3485
ascovatta.ac at gmail.com
-Anthony Covatta