[NEohioPAL] Need Rental Space Around Cleveland Area and Spots Still Available

Mandy Miller mandymiller121 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 05:52:08 PST 2011

Hello all! We are in serious need of a rental space for JW Myers' film acting class to meet. Our space in Akron is becoming an issue and we would like to move the class closer to Cleveland. If you know of a space or know someone that can help us out, please shoot us an email at route40classes at gmail.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Also, there are still a few spots left in the class. If you are interested or would like more details, please email Mandy Miller at either mandymiller121 at hotmail.com or route40classes at gmail.com. Thank you all so much for your support!

Sincerely,
Mandy Miller
Education and Development Manager
Route 40 Classes