[NEohioPAL] See you Tuesday, 12/6 for FREE improv hosted by Angry Ladies of Improv!

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Mon Dec 5 12:48:02 PST 2011

Angry Ladies of Improv again welcomes you to Bela Dubby this Tuesday as we
host another open improv jam!  7:30 to sign up to play and 8:00 to watch.
We do short form and long form.  We take audience suggestions and weave
them into hilarious comedy scenes.

Every Tuesday at Bela Dubby--13321 Madison Avenue, Lakewood, OH just a few
blocks West of the W. 117th exit of I-90.
Open till 10 p.m. serving baked goods, coffee & tea and beer.
Phone number is (216) 221-4479.

See you Tuesday!
Angry Ladies of Improv

P.S. Also see us December 23 at Big Dog Theater.  9 p.m. $5. Good Dinner
Party opens.