[NEohioPAL] Teen & Adult Film Acting Classes!

Kristina Michelle snowkrissy at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:19:48 PST 2011

Are you looking for a new acting class to improve your skills, or are you a beginner just looking to get their start in the film world?Cleveland Academy of Film Acting now has classes on two nights!These teen & adult acting classes are held on Mondays or Wednesdays from 8 to 10pm.We study:Cold readings, Character development, Monologues & Scene work, acting techniques for On-camera (commercial, industrial, film) & Voiceover, Audition techniques that get results, resources, networking, 'survival skills' and much more in class!Special Guests include some of Cleveland's top Indie producers and directors, including some who cast their projects directly from our classes!We notify students of opportunities both locally and in the region, and we promote them on WorldEOnline. We often place our class members directly into film projects.Recent student achievements:-"Best Acting Ensemble", 2010 48 Hour Film Project (Entire Cast was fromCleveland Academy!)-"Best Lead Actor", Student Chris Ross, 2011 48 Hour Film Project-Student LeJon Woods gets speaking role in "Boot Tracks" and supporting role in "Old Fashioned"-Student Camari Brown gets role in "The Dark Knight Rises"-Student Lexie Muffet lands the hosting position of the new show "Daughter of the Ghoul"-and more!There are no contracts to sign. First class is free to try, and classes are only $55 a month after that.We are located on Cleveland's near west side at 5009 Storer Ave located between Clark Ave. and Denison Ave. We are right by W. 50th St. On Storer Ave. Parking is on the corner of W 50 and Storer and Street parking available.Interested in trying out the class? Just come on in any Monday or Wednesday for a free class.Questions? Call 216-323-2393, or e-mail kristina at worldeonline.com.