[NEohioPAL] MALE SIGNER-DANCERS NEEDED - Garfield Players

Jim Jarrell jarrellje at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 05:55:34 PST 2011

Auditions have come and gone and casting is almost complete for the
Garfield Players production of "Annie Get Your Gun," *but we still need a
few good men - ideally ages 20-40 - who can sing and dance* to join our
"Cowboy Chorus."

*Show Dates:  February 10-26, 2012 (3 weekends)* - Friday and Saturday
nights and Sunday matinees - except the first weekend, when we don't have a
Sunday show.

*Rehearsals:*  We typically rehearse in the evenings Sundays-Thursdays.
Just FYI...we've already started...and rehearsals for the Cowboys will be
roughly 3-5 nights a week, with a 2-week break around the holidays
(beginning Dec 16) and resuming on Jan 2.

*We are looking for at least 3 MEN who can sing and dance.*  We're not
looking for Baryshnikov here, but be teachable, able to carry a tune, and
be hard-working, please!!  If you are *AT ALL* interested and are willing
to join the cast, please let contact me via email.

Reply to me by email at jarrellje at gmail.com.  Garfield Players is a
community theatre with an "all-volunteer" cast that performs in a beautiful
facility located on the campus of Garfield Heights High School.

*PLUS...*We have an *EXTREMELY* talented and friendly cast already in
place...so come join Annie Oakley, Frank Butler, Buffalo Bill and the rest
of the Wild West Show for some boot-scootin fun this winter!!!

Thanks and Happy Holidays to Everyone!!

Jim Jarrell, Director
*Annie Get Your Gun*