[NEohioPAL] Feature Film Seeking Locally Owned RV for Upcoming Shoot

Eric Swinderman ericswinderman at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 13:14:31 PST 2011

Do you have an RV. Do you want to be in a feature film produced by the producers of South Park, Arrested Development and Role Models? If you said yes to both of those questions we need your help.

The producers of Cleveland, I Love You are seeking an RV (camper) for an upcoming outdoor shoot on 12/10 and 12/11.

If you are willing to help you will receive compensation, credit in the film and a small extra role as well.

Please contact Ashley Abraham with inquiries at ashley at cinemacleveland.com
or call 440-503-2777

Thanks!