[NEohioPAL] A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 18:08:54 PST 2011

You are cordially invited to a presentation of A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker this Saturday 12/ 9/2011 at 3pm. Location 3630 Fairmount Boulevard Shaker Heights, Ohio 44115. Come help us celebrate the Christmas season with our kid friendly production of A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker. Don't forget the production is completely free!. Bring the whole family stay afterwords for refreshments, meet the dancers and learn more about our programming. Please call (216) 903-6604 with questions or to RSVP.
Cleveland Inner City ballet offers professionally taught dance classes to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomic background. We believe all children deserve to have the gift of dance. We hope to be dancing with you soon!
Chanda Ford- White- Founding Artistic Director- Cleveland Inner City Ballet3630 Fairmount BoulevardShaker Heights, Ohio 44115(216) 903-6604