[NEohioPAL] HAWKEN NEEDS CHOREOGRAPHER

Scott Plate scottplate at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 04:10:47 PST 2011

Hawken Middle School needs a choregrapher with experience working with
young actors for their 4th and 5th grade music program, “Kids On
Broadway.”

*Please see job contact information below and reply to Stacy Bolton -
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO SENDER WITH REQUESTS FOR INFORMATION.*

 *Performance Date: February 24, 2012 @ 8:40 am*

·        Songs that would need choreography:

“You Can’t Stop the Beat” (edited student version)

“Another Op’nin, Another Show”

“Together Wherever We Go”

“Do Re Mi” (Sound of Music)

·        We would be willing to offer a modest fee for the job. At this
point I am not sure how many times the individual would need to come but
can get this to you once the logistics are worked out.

·        4th grade meets: Monday & Wednesday, either 12:15-1 or 12:30-1:15
based on whether or not it’s a gray week or red week
·        5th grade meets: Tuesday & Thursday, always at 12:30-1:15

*PLEASE CONTACT:*

*Stacy A. Bolton*

*Performing Arts Department*

*Hawken School*