[NEohioPAL] The Players Guild Theatre Performing Arts Academy Winter classes

Carrie Spina playersguild.outreach at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 13:13:50 PST 2011

The Players Guild Theaters
Performing Arts Academy

Is now enrolling for Winter Classes

The Players Guild Theatre Performing Arts Academy has been carefully designed to focus on the highest quality performance standards of singing, dancing and acting. "The Performing Arts Academy" will be led by our dedicated and passionate staff of experienced professional artists alongside our State of Ohio board certified teachers. The impact our Teaching Artist are making in the lives of our community's youth is what makes The Players Guild Theatre Academy, Canton's Premier Performing Arts Academy.

Do you have an interest in being on stage? Would you like to learn to act, dance, or even sing in a musical? Maybe you would like to gain confidence and feel at ease speaking in front of a crowd. Perhaps you simply want to learn more about what goes on behind the scenes. We can help! Get into the act, and enroll in one or more of the many class offerings.

Classes start: January 9Th 2012

Call: Carrie Alexander Spina

(330) 453-7619 ext 515

or go to www.playersguildtheatre.com
Click on The Performing Arts Academy to download our class information!

Carrie Alexander Spina
Director of Education
The Players Guild Theatre
(330) 453-7619 ext 515