[NEohioPAL] Angry Ladies of Improv and Good Dinner Party Comedy Show Dec. 23 at the Big Dog Theater!

Marjorie Preston marjorie at marjoriepreston.com
Thu Dec 8 08:23:16 PST 2011

*Angry Ladies of Improv** and Good Dinner Party Come to Big Dog Theater*

*Friday, December 23**rd** at 9 p.m.*

 Cleveland-based *Angry Ladies of Improv *improvisational comedy troupe
brings a heaping helping of holiday funny to the Big Dog Theater in the
historic Centrum Theater building, at 9 p.m. on Friday, December 23rd. The
four performers bring the laughs with their unique longform improv comedy
scenes spun from one single suggestion from the audience. Also appearing
will be another of Cleveland's funny longform improv comedy
troupes,Chicago-style improv troupe Good Dinner Party.

*Angry Ladies of Improv *made their Big Dog Theater debut in June of this
year as Cleveland's only all-female improv troupe. This will be the group's
third smokin' hot show together on the Big Dog stage.

Doors will open at 8:00 for the 9 o’clock show and tickets to the show will
be $8 cash only, in advance or at the door. Reservations can be made online
at *www.bigdogtheater.com* ($1 off coupon also available on the site) or by
calling (216) 472-3636. Big Dog Theater is located at 2781 Euclid Heights
Boulevard at Coventry Road. Take stairs one flight up to the theater.
Alcohol can be purchased from City & East just across the hall, and brought
into the theater.

The troupe performs longform improvisational comedy. They perform regularly
at Bela Dubby's Tuesday Improv Jams. Members of *Angry Ladies of
Improv *include:
Dionne Atchison, Brenna “MC” Connor, Tracy Cubbal, and Marjorie Preston.

“Like” *Angry Ladies of Improv* at www.facebook.com/AngryLadiesOfImprov for
more information.

*SAVE THE DATE – **Upcoming Angry Ladies of Improv shows:*

*Every Tuesday* at Bela Dubby in Lakewood – *Angry Ladies of Improv* hosts
an open improv jam. 7:30 to sign up and play or 8:00 to watch! 13321
Madison Avenue, Lakewood, OH. Call (216) 221-4479 for more information on
the jams.

Best,
mp

Marjorie Preston, President*
Marjorie Preston PR
*http://www.marjoriepreston.com/
Specializing in small business, arts and non-profit clients*
Let's tell your story!

*"If I was down to my last dollar, I'd spend it on public relations."--
Bill Gates, Microsoft founder