[NEohioPAL] Holiday Wishes to the Theatre Commuity

Jeffrey E. Braun imnactor2 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 9 08:31:39 PST 2011

To all of you this holiday season, this great big theatre family in the area. To those who do musicals, and straight shows, comedy, standup, Shakespeare, equity performers, and community theatre performers. To the actors, directors , music directors, choreographers, designers, techies, TD's and stage managers, costumers, make up artists, props masters, artistic directors, managers, ushers, and to all, the unnamed ,whom we can not do it without. A personal wish from me to you for this year to be a time of happiness and joy, peace, and love to you, and your families. In a world today with troubles, with so many struggling, you all give of yourselves, your time, sweat, and even some tears, most of us for free. Stand up and take a bow for all you do. Stop a minute and close your eyes, take it in what we stand for. For even if it be just a moment in time, to let people come and enjoy your talents, your gifts and escape to a different place, a different world,
 even if it be fantasy for about two hours. To laugh, to cry, to smile, to wish they could be one you, to sing along or just to be entertained. To marvel at the spectacle the miracle that we all produce. Do we know what joy we bring to those who buy the tickets. If you truly listen, you truly feel the energy, from the crowds that frequent those halls. Then you should all know that you are appreciated and admired and even loved for so may different reasons you are all truly blessed. I hope this message makes you feel good inside, that it makes you all know you are so greatly needed. It has been my honor and pleasure this year again to work along side so many of you. Forgiveness to me if I have in anyway offended anyone, or those who may have offended me know you are forgiven. I have great respect that I have learned from you, laughed with you, cried with you, struggled with you, created with you, dare to imagine and dream with you, to be able to go on
 that journey with you that we all go to when in a show. To stand before those patrons and take a bow with you, for all your hard work and for the sometimes non spoken reason to those that are not part of our family as to why we all do this. This thing called theatre. May the Lord bless you and keep you and yours, may he shine down upon you and bring you peace. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.      Jeffrey E. Braun /Actor