[NEohioPAL] Garfield Players Looking for MALE SINGER/DANCERS

Jim Jarrell jarrellje at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:42:03 PST 2011

Auditions have come and gone and casting is almost complete for the
Garfield Players production of "Annie Get Your Gun," *but we still need a
few good men - ideally ages 20-40 - who can sing and move well* to join our
"Cowboy Chorus."

*Show Dates:  February 10-26, 2012 (3 weekends) - Friday and Saturday
nights and Sunday matinees - except the first weekend, when we don't have a
Sunday show.
*
Rehearsals:  We typically rehearse in the evenings Sundays-Thursdays.  Just
FYI...we've already started...and rehearsals for the Cowboys will be
roughly 3-5 nights a week, with a 2-week break around the holidays
(beginning Dec 16) and resuming on Jan 2.

*We are looking for at least 3 MEN who can sing and move well. * We're not
looking for Baryshnikov here, but be teachable, able to carry a tune, and
be hard-working, please!!  If you are AT ALL interested and are willing to
join the cast, please let contact me via email.

Reply to me by email at jarrellje at gmail.com.  Garfield Players is a
community theatre with an "all-volunteer" cast that performs in a beautiful
facility located on the campus of Garfield Heights High School.

PLUS...We have an EXTREMELY talented and friendly cast already in
place...so come join Annie Oakley, Frank Butler, Buffalo Bill and the rest
of the Wild West Show for some boot-scootin fun this winter!!!

Thanks and Happy Holidays to Everyone!!

Jim Jarrell, Director
Annie Get Your Gun