[NEohioPAL] Mercury Summer Stock Open House - Tomorrow!

Mercury Summer Stock mercuryss at mac.com
Sat Dec 10 07:31:50 PST 2011

MERCURY SUMMER STOCK

Invites you to join us on the Notre Dame Campus for a Holiday OPEN HOUSE and a preview of the MSS 2012 Season in our new home!

Sunday, December 11, 2011
5 pm-8 pm

The PAC (first floor of the Administration Building)
Notre Dame Campus
4545 College Road
South Euclid, OH 44122

The Open House will feature:

The unveiling of Mercury Summer Stock's 2012 Season!

EVENT-ONLY 2012 SUBSCRIPTION DEALS!

Live Entertainment courtesy of the Notre Dame College's Drama Club and the MSS 2012 Season Preview Performers!

Holiday Treats for the whole family!

A variety of children's adventures/fun stations and information on the MSS My First Musical Program

Teen Board and MSS Volunteer Information and sign-up booths

Holiday Gift Certificates (the PERFECT gift!)

No admission fee.
For more information call 216.771.5862 or visit www.mercurysummerstock.com or click on the link below:

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Mercury-Summer-Stock-Open-House-.html?soid=1103817697484&aid=ihurIfICm8s

Brian Marshall