[NEohioPAL] Preview my e'book in progress, "Helper"

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 06:51:48 PST 2011

Carl Bexley has only one problem: Carl Bexley.  But he prefers to clear up
his troubles from the outside in. His reasons aren't nearly as unnerving as
his methods. Fortunately for Carl, he has a way with children. See where it
all began at *SinisterArrangements.WordPress.com.*
**
Also, I'm still fighting the good fight to illustrate and print the
prototype issue of *Atrocity Parade* magazine. If you wish to help me in my
struggles by contributing illustrations or cash, drop me a line. Read all
about it at *SacramentOfHeresy.WordPress.com*.

When you visit my blogs, don't forget to subscribe.

You can also follow me on *Twitter @tiny_emperor* and Connect with me on *
LinkedIn* here: *
http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=153626983&trk=tab_pro*<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=153626983&trk=tab_pro>

 Cheers,