[NEohioPAL] This Just In...

Giorgiana Lascu g.lascu at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 15:22:24 PST 2011

Hey Everyone,

Recently, I found out about a man producing A LOT of webseries here in Cleveland next year.   He has already produced the show Caprice (http://www.thecoolworldtv.com/CWN/CWN.html) which has given quite a few Cleveland actors some work and he is planning a lot of new projects for next year too.

One of them is called Plays Well With Others and he's looking for some facebook support so if you could please take a moment to like the project's facebook page at

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Plays-Well-With-Others/254194261308676

and show his some love... well... I'd be very nice of you.

Thanks :o)

Giorgiana Lascu