[NEohioPAL] Heads Up Arts Radio: Young Actors Studio

Heads Up Productions info at headsupproductions.net
Tue Dec 13 08:11:33 PST 2011

>> Young Actors Studio
>>
>> The newest episode of Heads Up Arts Radio is up!
>>
>> HUAR is a weekly internet radio show, highlighting guests from the
>> arts community of Northeast Ohio.

Episode 35: Young Actors Studio

“My whole purpose with Young Actors Studio is to elevate students
through the performing arts.”

Hosts Benjamin Rexroad and TJ Jozsa interview Elyse Romano and Angela
Hoppes from Young Actors Studio in Hudson.
 From the living room to productions: A brief history of Young Actors
Studio
Who are Elyse and Angela?
Everything at YAS is student driven
Angela’s daughters found a home at YAS (And so did Angela)
Dracula was YAS’ first non-musical production
YAS’ audition and casting process
How YAS helps students through middle school
YAS working with the community
Elyse, can you just mouth the words?
Have you picked summer stage yet?
YAS becomes a haunted house