[NEohioPAL] Free Class!

Jessica Morris houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 09:47:01 PST 2011

First Class Is Free!!!

Houde School of Acting Classes

"The Houde of School of Acting is the first place I recommend to actors in the Cleveland area.
Jessica Houde's extensive knowledge and background, combined with her true passion for teaching
and the development of her students, make it a great place to study acting.
Whether you're a beginner or a more seasoned actor looking to sharpen your craft, this school
provides the encouragement and insight you need to grow and develop as an actor."

Stephen Black - President of THE TALENT GROUP

"My decision to study at the Houde School has been one of my best. I look forward to every class not only because of the great environment and the people I study with, but also because I know I will find a way to improve night in and night out. Jessica's ability to pinpoint both the positive and the negative in her students' work is both informative and encouraging, and if a student puts in the effort, it is very difficult not to continually grow. Her instruction has helped me to better understand not just the art of acting, but myself as a person. On a professional level, the Houde School has prepared me to sign with the Talent Group, and I am confident that with continued training and hard work, I will soon begin adding paid credits to my resume. I highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a chance to improve as an artist, make new friends, and do something fun." Vince Orlandi

"What Jessica is offering to "the actor" in Cleveland, is simply gold, but doesn't cost near as much. A blessing, it might actually help save you, in so many ways; it did for me. I have recently made the move to NY, and the mirror image of what you get out here Jessica gives you in Cleveland for a third of the cost. I recently audited the "Ted Bardy Studio" (Meisner based) here in NY and was allowed to participate in "repetition". The feed back I received from the instructor confirmed Jessica's prestige. I was told, "you are right on, yup, yup, you are the best student I have ever seen here coming from another school, you had a 'great' teacher."

Channing Jackson

 "I have been taking classes at the Houde School of Acting since the summer of 2010.  Jessica is an amazing teacher who is not afraid to tell the truth. She is on the level. I have found the experience to be fun and worthwhile.  Jessica is generous with her time and expertise, and I have learned so much from the classes.  As a result of my work at the Houde School of Acting, I was able to obtain representation with the Talent Group Agency, and I recently traveled to Columbus to complete an assignment! I am looking forward to completing many more assignments." Karen Shepherd

"Houde School of Acting has become a second home for me.  Jessica has done so much for me I can not thank her enough.  Not only has her teaching given me the tools I need to become a great actress, but also to become a success in any field I pursue.  This class has helped me find myself.  I have gained so much confidence, and, friends.  I have learned to take risks and make strong choices, not only in my acting, but my life.  Anyone thinking of joining this class, be warned it is life changing!  In summary, I love this class, the people in it, and, most importantly my awesome acting coach, Jessica."
 Sarah M. Yonkof,  Houde School of Acting student

"Ever since starting classes at the Houde School of Acting, I have gained a few really good friends and industry contacts, enhanced my public speaking ability, am able to express myself much better and am represented by a well-known local agency through which I have obtained rewarding acting jobs; not bad for a very affordable and convenient acting school run by a highly competent and connected acting teacher".     ----Paul Adenuga

"When I started the Houde School of Acting I thought acting was just memorizing lines, but then Jessica showed me there was more to it.  She showed me that acting is having fun, being creative, and adding behavior.  Also I want to say that I love the Houde School and that Jessica is a great teacher.  She has also taught me that acting is something i wanna keep doing for the rest of my life."
Julie Suslik, teen student

 Adult Class Schedule
Mon 7-9:30pm Meisner
Tue 7-9:30pm On camera commercial
Wed 7-9:30pm audition technique class
Thur 7:30-9:30 spoon rivers
Sat 12-2 Meisner

Pre-teen class
Mon 4:30-6pm
Sat 2:30-4pm
Sat 4-5:30pm adv.

Our adult Meisner Acting class is based on the Meisner technique of "living truthfully under imaginary circumstances."  Students go through a series of improv exercises that are designed to teach them how to work off their partner, stay in the moment and out of their head.  Along with Meisner's improv exercises, students work on monologues, audition technique and emotional preparation to expand their craft.  This class is open to beginner to advanced student as we find combining all actors in one class offers confidence, inspiration and a good way for students to share their take on the Meisner technique and the Cleveland acting scene.

Houde School of Acting offers your first class FREE.
To register please contact:

houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
www.houdeschoolofacting.org

Sent from my iPad