[NEohioPAL] Casting Call for Video Talent

V. Michael Balas mbalas at mediagroupstudios.com
Wed Dec 14 12:11:08 PST 2011

A local company is looking for male or female actors between the ages of 25
and 40 to be on camera talent in an internet based series of 60 second
information videos about teas. There are 26 of these videos. S/he will need
to appear fit, healthy and vibrant to match the message we are sending
regarding these premium teas.  Visible tattoos and piercings  would detract
from the message.  A teleprompter will be used for the script. Future work
may be available as additional products are brought to market so this is an
opportunity to become the spokes person of the company. You should have at
least some video experience, some acting experience and know how to work
with a teleprompter. You are responsible for wardrobe, hair and make up.
Brief Screen tests will be shot during this call so come prepared to read
from the prompter. Casting call is this Friday, 12/16/11, from 1:00 pm to
6:00 pm at Gemini Video Productions located at 12801 Berea Road, Cleveland
44111. We are on the Cleveland / Lakewood border just off West 117th street
and Interstate 90. If chosen, you must be available on Saturday, 12/17/11
for the main shooting and we expect the shoot to take approximately 5 hours.
To make an appointment for your time for Friday, please call Michael at
216-221-0911 and make a reservation. This is a paying gig, $200.00.

V. Michael Balas
Founder & CEO Media Group Studios
12801 Berea Road Ste. F | Cleveland, Ohio 44111
216-221-0911 | vitreoqr.com