[NEohioPAL] Great Shows This Weekend At Big Dog Theater!

Don Mitri info at bigdogtheater.com
Thu Dec 15 05:01:22 PST 2011

Thunderlips For The Holidays! 12/16

Happy Holidays From Thunderlips and the Submissives.!  Big Dog Theater's first and Cleveland's newest shortform improv comedy troupe includes 9 of our city's hottest new improv junkies. If you are a fan of "Who's Line Is It Anyway" then you will love T.A.T.S.! This group is high-energy, physical, and absolutely hysterical. You may have seen them around town. Now check them out at their home in Coventry! Box office opens at 8pm...Show begins at 9pm. Tickets $8 cash only. Tickets can be purchased by cash only at the door the day of the show, reserved online at www.bigdogtheater.com or by phone at 216-472-3636.Print out a show coupon from our website and take an additional $1 off your ticket!

This Improvised Life - Back To The Holidays!  12/17

Local writers and improvisers take an audience suggestion and share what it means to them. Writers get only a week to prepare, after they've shared their true stories, improvisers will use those stories as inspiration.stories. improv. win win.Box office 8pm - Show 9pm. Cost $8 Cash Only. Tickets can be purchased the day of the show at our box office, reserved online www.bigdogtheater.com or by phone 216-472-3636.Print a show coupon from our website and take an additional $1 off your ticket.A portion of the door plus all donations collected will benefit a different charity each week.

Big Dog Theater
216-472-3636
www.bigdogtheater.com
2781 Euclid Hts Blvd