[NEohioPAL] Looking for the next craze in young adult fantasy?

Shelia Weiss shelia_weiss at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 12:14:05 PST 2011

News Release
Looking for the next craze in young adult fantasy?  You’ve found it now available just in time for
the holidays!
New Fiction Release - The Hunted by Shelia Weiss

Cleveland, December 17, 2011:  Exciting news for Young Adult readers!  New author Shelia Weiss announces the
official release of her new book The Hunted, one of four in The Phelidae Tales.
                "Discover adventure,
compassion, heartache, betrayal, and a longing to be free. This is a book that
once you start reading, you will find it difficult to put down," Laura
commented on the site’s blog after a sneak peek.  She continued, “You will continue turning page
after page on the ride of a lifetime."
            Amanda, 28, wrote to her cousin, “…it
really could be the next twilight or harry potter! It is so interesting and
really holds my attention it’s a really good book and an awesome plot!!! I
can’t wait to finish it! I think she should start writing the next one!!!”
            “My 10 year old wouldn’t put it down
and even skipped meals.  She finished it
in a weekend, wants to reread it and jumped online to look for the next one.” a father
of three explained after stealing his Kindle back.  ”Now they run around the house talking about
it.”
And the feedback
keeps rolling in.

Not another vampire book
Well, there are actually vampires, but not until at least half
way through.  This story contains a unique
and original character type.
Enthusing the unenthused
After reading the annotation, book-a-phobe Shannon confesses, “I
don’t even like to read and I can’t wait until this one’s out!”
Why now?
Shelia admits, “To put it simply, I’m driven by passion and a longing
to fulfill a seemingly obvious gap.  I
waited and waited for this type of majestic and dynamic character to present
itself in the fantasy fiction realm but it never happened.  So finally I decided it was up to me to tell
their story.”

Amazon.com – http://www.amazon.com/Hunted-Phelidae-Tales-Shelia-Weiss/dp/0615498744/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324146259&sr=8-1
Barnes and Noble - http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-phelidae-shelia-weiss/1103446827?ean=9780615498744&itm=1&usri=shelia+weiss

Like us on Facebook