[NEohioPAL] Likely being forced to move with no place to go. Need referrals.

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 05:09:00 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm facing being forced out of where I'm staying with nowhere to go,
and also to clear out my off-site storage with nowhere to put my stuff—no
furniture, just boxes. I didn't do anything wrong, it's just that everyone
involved is a casualty of the economy—especially me. Family and friends
can't help me with the storage issue (everyone else got to them first), and
there's no room for me to stay with them.

I posted an ad to CraigsList. If anyone can help or at least toss me a
referral, I'd appreciate it.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/sha/2765049935.html

Thanks,

Michael A. Miller