[NEohioPAL] SERIES WILL TAKE PLACE IN 2012 not 2021.

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Sun Dec 25 23:45:05 PST 2011

SERIES WILL TAKE PLACE IN 2012 not 2021.
Not planning that far in advance.

Prelude2Cinema is seeking to produce short movies for a new web series/ television series in 2012. We are seeking very tight edgy stories
with under 6 characters and one to three locations of about 15 to 20 minutes. Contact us if you are a writer with a Rod Serling or SF type of style. We are also seeking actors and other filmmakers to collaborate with. The writers, cast and crew will share in any profits from the series. We also plan to use branded entertainment ( a form of product placement wherein business or products are integrated into the stories) to fund the series. This will be a way to showcase the unique talent in the city. We look forward to working with you. Email me here for details.
alexmichaels at prelude2cinema.com

Sincerely
Alex P. Michaels
http://www.prelude2cinema.com/