[NEohioPAL] Lon Jordan, Author. See Promo re: Sketched by Design Book Release and Concert

sue holland johnson suehollandjohnson at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 07:22:12 PST 2011

Hi, Actors' Team and Arts Supporters . . . .

See Lon Jordan's promo flyer re: his upcoming Sketched by Design, Book Release and Concert, below.  Lon was a recent guest on "Wake Up And Live with the Arts" (see separate email) and he's inviting viewers to come out and support his special event, Sat. 1/7/12, 7:30 P, Big Dog Theatre.
For more information. or to schedule Lon for a personal appearance at your event: info at lonjordan.net

Thanks . . . Sue

 -----Original Message-----From: info <info at lonjordan.net>To: wakeup4664 <wakeup4664 at aol.com>Sent: Thu, Dec 15, 2011 7:07 pmSubject: Lon Jordan: J.PEG Flyer for E-mail Promotion
Sue,

Here is my J.PEG flyer/branding for the e-mail promotion (there is one graphic that is labeled for E-mail blast). You can use it to promote to your sphere of influence. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Thank you for everything!

Lon Jordan
Motivational Speaker
P.O. Box 181364
Cleveland Hts, OH 44121
216-333-8992
www.LonJordan.net

     Lon Jordan - Book Release & Concert FullPage 300dpi.tif
34.2 MB
     Lon-Jordan---Book-Release-&-Concert-Flyer-EmailBlast.jpg
77 KB
     Your file(s) will expire in 30 days