[NEohioPAL] Tap Shoes & Dancewear for Sale!

Erin Posanti erin.posanti at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 14:20:24 PST 2011

Hi!

I have a pair of size 6 Bloch womens (could also fit a teen girl!) tap shoes. They are flat (no heel), tan, leather, mary-jane style with Capezio taps on them. They are women's, but they are pretty narrow and could very well fit a teen girl as well. They have only been worn a handful of times and are practically brand new. No scratches or scuffs. Asking $25.

Also have a pair of Harmonie Knitted Dance Warm-up Shorts. Bergundy and black striped. Like new! Asking $20.

I have pictures of both. Please email me at the email address below if you are interested in seeing the pics. Also email if you'd like to set up a time to stop over and try on the shoes.

If you want both items together I will give them to you for $40.

Thanks!
Erin  --- erin.posanti at yahoo.com