[NEohioPAL] The Performing Arts Academy - Winter classes begin January 9th 2012 at The Players Guild Theatre

Carrie Spina playersguild.outreach at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 22:00:16 PST 2011

The Performing Arts Academy Classes - Winter ScheduleDo you have an interest in being on stage? Would you like to learn to act, dance, or even sing in a musical? Maybe you would like to gain confidence and feel at ease speaking in front of a crowd. Perhaps you simply want to learn more about what goes on behind the scenes. We can help! Get into the act, and enroll in one or more of the many class offerings.Winter Session Begins: January 9, 2012Go to the Players Guild Theatre website to download our class and workshop catalog and Enrollment form:
www.playersguildtheatre.com/click on Education/Performing arts academyFor enrollment or more information contact:Carrie Alexander Spina, Director of Education330-453-7619 ex: 515Or Email Carrie: playersguild.outreach at yahoo.com "Awakening the Imagination of Youth"