[NEohioPAL] You're Invited: Great Lakes Theater's Charles Fee Speaks @ The City Club

Todd Krispinsky TKrispinsky at greatlakestheater.org
Wed Dec 28 20:52:30 PST 2011

YOU'RE INVITED...
Great Lakes Theater's Producing Artistic Director
CHARLES FEE will speak at THE CITY CLUB on Friday, January 6 @ noon.

The City Club of Cleveland, the oldest independent continuous free speech forum in the country, will feature our Producing Artistic Director, Charles Fee, as the keynote speaker of its prestigious weekly convening on Friday, January 6, 2012 at 12:00 p.m.

We hope that you can join us at the event. However, if your schedule prevents you from attending, we invite you to tune in to WCPN 90.3 FM's live broadcast or stream it live from their website.

ORDER YOUR TICKETS TODAY & JOIN US.
Visit: http://www.cityclub.org/
Call: 888-223-6786 or 216-621-0082

$18 Member
$30 Non-Member

*Reservations must be made 24 hours in advance of the event. Reservations will be held 15 minutes past start of program, such as 12:15 for noon programs. Reservations will then be open to standby ticketing.

Todd Krispinsky
Marketing and Public Relations Director
Great Lakes Theater
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 300