[NEohioPAL] House for Rent West Side Cleveland $800.00/month

Matthew Fodor fodor.matthew at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 12:13:10 PST 2011

For rent:

Bungalow whole house in West Cleveland 2 minutes from I-71, 5 minutes to
I-90, and 8 minutes to I-480 (right off the Bellaire exit on I-71) on W.
104th street (quiet street, brick road). $800 rent each month. 3 bedroom (2
bed on first floor, 1 upstairs large bedroom with an office area to the
side.), 1.5 bath. (Full bathroom on first floor, plus half bath in
basement). Kitchen (3 year old appliances- range, fridge, dishwasher,
garbage disposal), Dining room, Living room. Partially finished basement
withseparate laundry room: washer and dryer. Amazing 2+ garage plus extra
parking in driveway. Fenced in backyard. NO GAS BILL for most of the year,
as only the furnace runs on gas, everything else is electric! Landlord pays
water/sewer.

Please, no subsidized housing/Section 8.

Available immediately. Small dogs under 25 lbs and cats ok with pet deposit
of $100.00 and $10.00/month pet fee. Security deposit for house is equal to
one month's rent. Smoking permitted outside only.

To view more info AND Pictures please visit:
http://www.mr-productions.org/#!rentals

Contact: Matt 216-308-8302