[NEohioPAL] **Thought for the Day**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Mon Jan 2 08:59:57 PST 2012

All men and women are born, live suffer and die; what distinguishes us one
from another is our dreams, whether they be dreams about worldly or
unworldly things, and what we do to make them come about... We do not choose
to be born. We do not choose our parents. We do not choose our historical
epoch, the country of our birth, or the immediate circumstances of our
upbringing. We do not, most of us, choose to die; nor do we choose the time
and conditions of our death. But within this realm of choicelessness, we do
choose how we live.

~Joseph Epstein

**Happy New Year**

Tai Chi Institute USA
~The Movement of Life~TM
Sifu Edward Niam
Master-TCM, SKF
8440 Washington Street
Suite 106
Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44023
330.564.7558  Fax-440.543.8727
www.taichicleveland.com
edwardniam at gmail.com

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."