[NEohioPAL] Garfield Players - NEED A FEW MEN for "Annie Get Your Gun"

Jim Jarrell jarrellje at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 10:22:36 PST 2012

*Garfield Players - a community theatre serving the Southeast
Cleveland-area communities - is looking for TWO ADULT MEN (18-40) to join
the cast of the Irving Berlin's musical comedy classic "Annie Get Your Gun."
*

Specifically, we need a couple guys to come sing and dance in our Cowboy
Chorus.  We've already been rehearsing, but we still need a couple more
guys!  We rehearse Sunday through Thursday nights in Garfield Heights.
Show dates are February 10-26, 2012 (Friday and Saturday nights at 8pm and
Sunday matinees at 3pm).

Join Director Jim Jarrell, Music Director Angela Bruzina and Choreographer
Jessica Atwood and become a part of the fun as Buffalo Bill's Wild West
Show comes to town to tell the story of the romance between Sharp-shooters
Annie Oakley and Frank Butler.

The acting company at Garfield Players, like most traditional community
theatres, is *ALL-VOLUNTEER*.  If you're interested in a rewarding
experience where you'll meet some awesome new theatre friends and have a
great time performing in one of the America's most enduring pieces of
musical theatre, please contact me!

Much Thanks!

Jim Jarrell
Director