[NEohioPAL] ATTN All Living in Cleveland Area This Summer!!

Ciara Harper ciararenee8 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 11:26:23 PST 2012

Hi! My name is Ciara Renee and I am a student/actress in the Cleveland area who is looking for a HOUSE-SITTING or ROOM SHARE/SUBLET opportunity in the Cleveland area (in walking distance of downtown/or with direct public transportation to downtown) for the months of MAY-JULY (possibly August too if needed for house-sitting). I am very CLEAN, QUIET, and will be WORKING much of the summer. I will clean-up, WATCH PETS, and collect your mail if need be!

Let me know if you know of or have something available by email: ciararenee8 at gmail.com

Thanks!
Ciara