[NEohioPAL] seeking an actress for the OPEN role of Maureen Peal in THE BLUEST EYE at Karamu

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 11:50:14 PST 2012

Hi Everybody,

Want to join a sensational cast for this amazing adaption of THE BLUEST
EYE?
adapted by Lydia Diamond based on the novel by Toni Morrison

Cast and Production Staff: http://www.fredsternfeld.com/bluesteye.htm

Production Dates: February 3 - 26, 2012 at Karamu

Seeking an actress age 17 - 30.

Ingenue
Can be very light skinned African - American or white

Auditions will be at Karamu tomorrow at 2:30pm. If that date and time don't
work an alternate time is possible.

Please prepare a one minute monologue. You may also be asked to read from
the script.

Reply back to let me know if you are interested and we can set an exact
appointment time.

Thanks!

--
Fred Sternfeld