[NEohioPAL] Looking for musicians

Julie Wesolek jkw0006 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 9 09:24:04 PST 2012

German Brass Band is looking for more members as we get ready for fest season.  There is a special need for trombones and clarinets, but all brass instruments are welcome, along with saxophone, clarinet, and flute.  This is not paid but at gigs we normally get food and drinks.  Rehearsals are Thursday evenings 8-9:30 PM starting January 19th at the German American Cultural Center in Olmsted Falls.   Email director for more information or just show up.  jkw0006 at yahoo.com