[NEohioPAL] Can you help us with our last days of our Kickstarter Campaign?

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Wed Jan 11 05:17:35 PST 2012

JUST A REMINDER:  Our Kickstarter Campaign to tell Grandma Gatewood's story is ENDING on JANUARY 19, 2012!

These are the last days of our Kickstarter Campaign to tell Emma Gatewood's story!  If everyone who receives this e-mail pledges just $8.00, we'll meet our goal!  You don't have to walk a mile in Emma's shoes to help!

We only have until Thursday, January 19 to raise $3,500 in seed money for a documentary about this trail blazing woman. So if you've been thinking about getting involved in telling a uniquely American Story -- now's the time! All amounts are appreciated and all donations are tax deductible!

Even if you're unable to pledge any money now, you can help by passing this message along with a request to help us.

So join our current backers in helping us tell the story of this Amazing Ohioan!

You'll find all the information at:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2100362239/meet-emma-gatewood-the-appalachian-trails-legendar

Thanks!

Bette Lou Higgins