[NEohioPAL] Audition for Small Independent Film - Small Change

Lara Isabella ilovebreastfriends at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:44:41 PST 2012

This is a short independent family film that is being shot in mid February
in the Cleveland area. Currently, we are planning 3 shooting dates, on the
weekends. Cast will receive IMDb credit, exposure to festivals, and a copy
of the film. For more information check out our fan page at:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Small-Change/111053035680915

All actors are asked to come with a memorized monologue, no longer than a
minute and be prepared for a cold read.

We will be casting the following:

Several children ages 4-10

A young woman age 23-30, Caucasian

An older woman age 30 and up

AUDITIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT on January 14 2012, so please send resumes and
head shots through to g.lascu at yahoo.com by Thursday January 12th.

Limited spots are available Sunday afternoon on request.