[NEohioPAL] Breast Friends Web Series Casting Audition - Three Roles (Parma, OH)

Lara Isabella ilovebreastfriends at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:00:03 PST 2012

An upcoming web series, called Breast Friends is casting THREE secret
agents for an 8 episode first season. Filming will take place on the West
side of Cleveland in March on the weekends. We are doing things differently
and making it easier on you to audition. All you need to do is log-on to
Facebook and click this link,
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Breast-Friends/319675634730774 and post a
YouTube video of your audition reading the script for the part you want to
audition for. We already have some submissions that you can view already
for examples. This is an unpaid gig BUT you will receive IMDb credit and be
able to put it on your resume. This is a web series we are pushing hard and
hope it catches on with adequate funding for a second season.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, please email ilovebreastfriends at gmail.com.

If you are interested in auditioning, we need to fill these three roles
below:

CAST: SECRET AGENTS
Alpha, female, age 28-40
Gamma, male, age 30-40
Delta, male, age 33-45

SCRIPT FOR AUDITION:
Alpha, female, age 28-45 She is a truly psychotic secret agent. She is
often violent and ruthless. Frustrated with the incompetence of her two
team mates she has stolen their car upon finding the door unlocked:

ALPHA
I'm not interested in the car, I'm
interested in results. And if you
and your overzealous partner can't
produce them, I will bust the two
of you down to janitorial staff so
fast you'll have to clean the
toilets with your ties!

I won't suffer your incompetence
any longer. How you two were ranked
Gamma and Delta is a mystery to me,
but the only thing I've yet to
figure out is which one of you
deserves to be Psi, and which one
should be dropped all the way to
Omega! Assuming I can't get you
both outright fired!

Delta, male, age 33-45. He is a lovable incompetent still stuck on his
party days. He is terrified of Alpha and it shows:

DELTA
Ah, Uh, Alpha, sir! Ma'am. Boss.
Yes, uh, Gamma and I have been
searching the crash site, just like