[NEohioPAL] IMMEDIATE need of an ACTOR to fill OPEN ROLE in DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS!

Amanda Jaronowski amandajaronowski at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 08:22:43 PST 2012

The Independence Community Theatre is 6 weeks prior to the opening of our
production of Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and, due to unforseen circumstances,
has lost our actor who was set to play the role of ANDRE (the french
inspector, comedic role, 1 solo & 1 duet).

We have a light rehearsal schedule through January and a 2-3 night/week
rehearsal schedule in February.  I am MORE than willing to be flexible!!

ANY and ALL interested men between the ages of 20-50ish please contact
Amanda Jaronowski (director) ASAP! Thank You!! :-)

Amanda Jaronowski
216.409.2689
AmandaJaronowski at gmail.com