[NEohioPAL] Seeking the Talents of a Graphic Artist

Ruth Koenigsmark rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 07:38:59 PST 2012

Small, grassroots arts organization seeks the talents of a graphic artist to produce an event flyer  for one of our upcoming events. This is a volunteer position.   You will have the opportunity to showcase your talents, and work with a small team dedicated to helping others both in the art community and beyond.   Please contact Ruthie Koenigsmark at rkoenigsmark at yahoo.com if interested.

About US
stArt Neo (formerly Lakewood is Art) was founded in 2007, and now serves as an incubator for emerging and contemporary art ideas and visions.  Born in Lakewood, Ohio, our events and programs are now helping throughout North East Ohio.  stArt Neo creates opportunities for artists, collectors and business owners to connect through fundraisers, community events and exhibitions.  We also work with a variety of design and art professionals to find the right artwork to fit the right space.
StArt Neo also provides opportunities for individuals who are interested in visual art to learn more about collecting and conserving art through workshops, gallery visits and special events.  StArt Neo partners with a variety of art and interior design professionals and organizations to present contemporary art that is accessible and affordable to the novice collector and attractive to established art connoisseurs.

 Our Mission
The Mission of stArt Neo is to:
	* Provide affordable and accessible original art events for the public
	* Provide unique opportunities for talented, emerging artists to show their work
	* Assist new art collectors in appreciating the value and beauty of original art in their homes and offices
	* Provide an opportunity to give back to the community by working with nonprofits and artists to support the Mission of great local and national charities by generating dollars and awareness through Fundraising events.
 www.startneo.info