[NEohioPAL] The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival Announces: Shakespeare In (and out of) Love

Cleve Shakes Fest cleveshakesfest at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 08:10:19 PST 2012

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festivalis proud to announce
A Benefit in support of our 15th Anniversary Season:
Shakespeare In (and Out Of) Love
Sunday, February 12 at 7:00pm
In the Speakeasy Lounge under Bier Markt
1948 West 25th St., Cleveland, OH
ADMISSION:
$25/person or $40/couple in advance
$30/person or $50/couple at the door
One drink included with admission, cash bar afterwards
Featuring:
Appetizers and Desserts
A selection of scenes, sonnets and monologues highlighting the virtues, pain, delight and downright silliness of being in love, performed by CSF Company Members and friends
Musical selections from chanteuse Amiee Collier
The comedy stylings of The Dueling Fools and the Mike and Al Show
Silent Auction and 50/50 Raffle
Please join us by visiting www.cleveshakes.orgto make your reservation via credit card.
Mail your check to: The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival, 2843 Washington Blvd, Cleveland, OH 44118
If you cannot attend, please consider making a donation to ensure we can continue bringing free, outdoor Shakespeare to the Greater Cleveland area.
Call (440) 794-1CSF for more information

The Cleveland Shakespeare Festival receives public support with local tax dollars from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture, to preserve and enrich our region's artistic and cultural heritage.