[NEohioPAL] Cleveland Indians Casting Call UPDATE

Nick Owens indians.nick at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:14:40 PST 2012

Everyone,

I just wanted to give a quick update on the shoot. First off, thanks so
much for all the responses and the reposts on other sites.  Due to certain
uncontrollable elements we've had to push the possible dates of the shoot
to January 30th- February 1st.

If you have expressed interest and talked to me via e-mail please reply to
our e-mail conversation and let me know if you are still available for
those dates.

We appreciate your patience and flexibility.

--

*Nicholas Owens*

*Video Producer*

*Cleveland Indians Baseball*

*216-420-4951* <216-420-4951>* (office)*