[NEohioPAL] SecondGuessed.Weebly.com: Terms & Conditions for Copy-editing & Fact-checking Services

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 05:41:53 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm offering manuscript copy-editing and fact-checking services for authors
of fictioin and nonfiction. I've posted Terms & Conditions for service on *
SecondGuessed.Weebly.com <http://secondguessed.weebly.com/>*.

My review of *My Friend Dahmer* is up under the *Graphic Novels* tab. It's
John "Derf" Backderf's memoir about attending high school with Jeffrey
Dahmer.

I'm reading Hen House Press' *Fiction Noir: Thirteen Stories* for review.

If anyone would like to submit fiction, a graphic novel or independent film
for review, *Submission Guidelines* drop down under the *Mission* tab.

Best,

Michael A. Miller

*SacramentOfHeresy.WordPress.com* (*Atrocity Parade* magazine. Kindle &
Nook keyword: *Atrocity Parade*.)
*SinisterArrangments.WordPress.com* (*Helper*, an e'book)
*Twitter @MSRGpubs*
*MSRG Publications on Facebook:* http://tinyurl.com/6owelyz
*LinkedIn:* http://tinyurl.com/dxsk353