[NEohioPAL] Request for proposals: CPH hosts regional AATE conference!

Erin Riffle eriffle at clevelandplayhouse.com
Fri Jan 20 12:25:36 PST 2012

AATE OH Theatre in our Schools Mini-Conference-Request for Proposals
March 3, 2012
Deadline for Submissions: January 25, 2012

The AATE OH Theatre in our Schools Mini-Conference, hosted by Cleveland Play House, is now accepting program proposals for the 2012 regional conference. If you have an idea for a workshop suitable for pre-k to 3rd grade and are interested in taking part in this conference on Saturday, March 3, 2012, please complete this form to have your workshop session considered.

For questions or inquiries about program proposals, please contact Director of Education, Pamela DiPasquale at pdipasquale at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:pdipasquale at clevelandplayhouse.com>.
Please use the format on this form below to submit your session proposal.
1.    Session Title:
2.      Presenter Information: Please indicate the session organizer
Name

Title

Email Address

Phone Number

3.      Brief Description of Organizations Represented:
4.      Session Information:
a)                                   What are the key points of your session?
b)                                  What are the learning objections of your session?
c)                                   How is this session relevant to the AATE OH Theatre in our Schools Mini-Conference?
d)                                  How will your session be structured?
5.      Room Set-Up: Please mark your selections below with an "X"
Theatre Style:

Banquet Rounds:

Other (Please describe)

6.     Audio/Visual Needs: Please mark your selections below with an "X".

Equipment:

We Will Provide:

Quantity:

Asking CPH to Provide:

Quantity:

LCD Projector

TV/DVD player:

Internet Access:

Display Tables:

Easels:

Flip Charts and Markers

Extension Cords:

Other:

***All proposals must be submitted via email to Pamela DiPasquale at pdipasquale at clevelandplayhouse.com<mailto:pdipasquale at clevelandplayhouse.com> by Tuesday, January 25, 2012. You will receive and email confirmation for the receipt of your proposal. If you do not receive this confirmation, call 216-400-7060 as soon as possible. Only an email confirmation from CPH will verify receipt of your proposal. Notice of final selections will be sent to session organizers via email by mid-February.