[NEohioPAL] Rewind Media Casting Call for a competition

Rewind Media rewindmedia at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 14:09:59 PST 2012

Rewind Media LLC is looking for a family for a short Commercial
Competition. The time requirement is one day for about 3-5 hours.  It will
take place in the next two weeks after we cast our family.

The roles we need to fill are:

The Mom: late 30's to mid 40's. We are a looking for a similar persona to
that of Claire from Modern Family

The Dad: energetic, fun loving

Two Kids: one ages 8-10 and one 12-14

Please e-mail us your head shot and any links you have to any of your
recent work. If you are a fit we will contact you to setup an audition
early this next upcoming week.

This is a non paying gig, each person involved will receive a DVD or HD
digital copy of the spot for demo purposes.  Thanks!

-Nick

--
*Rewind Media LLC I Video Production*
*Visit our new home! http://rewind-media.com