[NEohioPAL] I need input on whether there's a demand for web series critics

Michael A. Miller michael.act2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 18:13:12 PST 2012

Hi,

Does anyone know or have an opinion on whether there's any demand for
web-series reviewers? Someone who sent me a student film to review on *
Second-Guessed* (*SecondGuessed.weebly.com<http://secondguessed.weebly.com/>
*) wants me to review a web series she's involved in. I told her I had
thought about reviewing webisodes but decided to keep it  to indie film.
Now she's insisting there's a demand.

Thanks for your insights.

Sincerely,

Michael A. Miller

*SacramentOfHeresy.WordPress.com (Atrocity Parade* magazine. Kindle & Nook
keyword: *Atrocity Parade*.)
*SinisterArrangments.WordPress.com* (*Helper*, an e'book)
*Twitter @MSRGpubs
MSRG Publications on Facebook:* http://tinyurl.com/6owelyz
*LinkedIn:* http://tinyurl.com/dxsk353