[NEohioPAL] In Need of a Roommate

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 14:53:14 PST 2012

Hey Folks,

Justin Brenis here, and I have an opening at my apartment in Cleveland
Heights. The apartment is on Stillman rd, north of Cedar, so it is walking
distance to CWRU, Cedar/Fairmount, Cedar/Lee, and Coventry--and even has a
bus stop at the top of the street if you need it and is a short hop away
from Downtown/CSU.

The apartment is fully furnished, except for the bedroom that you'd be
renting and has one bath. The rent is $350 a piece plus heat and
electricity. Water and trash are paid for by the landlord. We currently
have high-speed wireless internet and HD TV service with a DVR, but I am
intending on canceling the TV service (unless you'd like it, then we can
work out a deal since I don't watch much TV at all). There is a shared
washer and dryer in the basement that all 3 apartments in the house use,
but it is free to use, not coin-operated, which is great.

The bedroom measures out at 10.25' x 12.25', has a large closet, a built-in
mirror, overhead light, cable outlet, 2 power outlets and 2 windows. There
is PLENTY of storage space in the apartment, as well as the shared storage
locker downstairs.

We have hardwood floors, except the kitchen and the bathroom with have
linoleum, a sun room, dining room and a living room, so there is plenty of
shared living space. The rent includes 1 parking space behind the house
which can fit a reasonably sized vehicles (i.e. you own a hummer? this
isn't for you).

Oh, and there are 2 pets here: a cat and a small 10-gallon aquarium with 2
goldfish in it. My cat is a long-haired calico named Tiny, she does shed,
but she is the sweetest cat in the entire world. I am allergic to cats and
I have no problem with her, plus we have a hepa-filter air purifier that
runs in the main room, so if you have any issues, odds are you'll be okay.

Other than that, I only ask for 2 things. One, it's okay if you're a
smoker, but you'll have to smoke outside. Two, absolutely under NO
circumstances will there be any drugs (outside of prescription, of course)
allowed in the apartment. Sorry if that sounds strict, but I have my
reasons.

Anyway, all in all, if you don't know me, I'm super laid back and a great
roommate, it's just that my current roommate is moving out and I need
someone to replace her. I'm not particular about whether you're a guy or a
girl, just so long as you and I can get along.

If you're interested, e-mail me back and I can send you a few photos of the
room and the rest of the house!

Thanks,
--
Justin Brenis