[NEohioPAL] auditions for webisodes sunday 01-29-2012

roger priebe video316 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 06:28:00 PST 2012

Hello all

We are holding auditions for 2 different projects on Sunday
January 29th 2:00 – 5:00 pm

1)      we
are filming a 6 page test (testing new equipment, plus test for feature length
film)  we are filming this on Sunday
February 19th.

and for this one we need 2 males and
a female (all mid 20’s)

2)      we
are casting for a new web series called “love by wire”. It is basically about
the horrors of internet dating and finding love. Each episode is only around 10
pages long, so we should be able to film 2-3 episodes each weekend.

We have 3 main leads that are in almost every episode

Brad – 20’s regular guy

Tom – 20’s regular guy

Stephanie – 20’s regular girl

And a bunch of dates for ole brad:

Cheryl – 17-18 perky girl

Sam – mid 20’s-  kinds
of a artsy type of girl

Katie – 20’s - she’s a weird one.

Lana –  20’s – regular
girl

Gypsy lady – any age.

Again, auditions are on Sunday 29th from 2:00 –
5:00 pm and they are being held at:

A&A comics

5021 Turney Rd

Garfield hts ohio 44125

Please bring headshot with you.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

thanksroger priebewww.drakoproductions.com