[NEohioPAL] Call for Performers- Mother's Day at Beachwood Library

Margaret Reardon margaret_reardon at att.net
Fri Jan 27 12:35:00 PST 2012

The Beachwood Branch of Cuyahoga County Public Library is seeking applications
for  the 2012  "Mother's Day Music at the Library" program, which this year
falls on May 13th.

This event is in its six year and is wildly popular with the community.
Our performance space can accommodate 100-120 people,depending on the space
requirements
of  the performers.
We have two pianos, and will have a new sound system!
The program is free and open to the public.
Due to demand we distribute free tickets, and we always "sell out".
Performers receive  compensation from the Friends of the Library.
The attendees are primarily seniors and their families.
Past programs have featured opera, chamber music and popular standards.
If you would like to be considered please email me at
mreardon at cuyahogalibrary.org.
Resumes, websites, sound clips etc are most welcome.
Thanks for your interest.
Margaret